- Dear Mr Kehrein, thank you very much for this wonderful seminar. I learned a lot of new and interesting facts. This new information helped me to organize my brain. And what is even more important – I got a lot of motivation and inspiration. I will use these techniques and methods in my daily work. They will also be very useful in my personal life. The following points would be very useful for me in your next seminar.
- What is the most effective way to put up a business plan?
- How do I lead negotiations?
- How do I react when my ideas are not accepted?
With all my heart I wish you health, success and a lot of inspiration in your future life. Regards/Oksana Frankiv
2. I would like to thank Mr Kehrein for this seminar. You made it clear to me that you can actually plan to be successful. I learned a lot of new things and I am sure that this will help me a lot with my future job. Your seminars are simply great. You are doing an important job here in Ukrainia. Best regards/Tatyana Pokhyla
3. Dear Mr Kehrein, thank you for the wonderful seminar. I will absolutely put into practice all the knowledge I acquired in your seminars. I am sure you helped a lot of the people who took part in your seminars to believe in themselves , to find motivation , and to start to achieve their goals. I would also like to thank your interpreter Viktoria forthe beautiful translation. Many thanks to the organizers – without them all this would not have been possible. Kind regards/Anastasiya Mazur
4. Dear Mr Kehrein, we would like to thank you for this gigantic task you do. We thank you for your good-hearted soul, your wisdom, your experience you share with us. I’m so glad to see that our cooperation works so well and that in the end we all go down the same road. Thank you for Viktoria’s excellent translation. We wish you good luck in your job, real friends, efficient teams and simply happiness.
Prof. Dr. psych. Natalia Zhyhaylo
5. Dear Mr Kehrein, thank you very much for trying to help people. You lead the participants of your seminars to find themselves. You make a remarkable contribution to our lives. Thanks to you I now know what I want to achieve. Keep up the good work.
6. Mr. Kehrein, I want to thank you for an absolutely great week filled with fun and motivation. You gave us a reason to organize our plans and aspirations and become more successful. You are such a brilliant speaker that I am motivated to start learning German.
Yours sincerely /Anna H.
7. Dear Mr Kehrein, your seminar was a motivation for me to act. This seminar brought me gradually back to life, because for many years I had been looking at my life in a more abstract way. I didn’t know what I wanted, but you made everything clear to me. You are a real miracle! I hope your seminars will save more people who in turn will save more people.
Thank you very much! Olga K.
8. Dear Mr Kehrein, thank you for the possibility to listen to your lectures. I experienced a lot of positive emotions. The information was well structured and useful. I am looking forward to more of your interesting seminars – not only in Ukrainia, but also in Germany. It would be very interesting for us to get to know the world you tell us about. Looking forward to your next seminars.
Tutor Natalia Dnylevych (Chair for Management)
9. “Look at the world from a different perspective and it will open new doors for you!” This sentence stands for everything I learned in this seminar. You should always define the goal in your life very clearly and explore all aspects closely. This seminar was revealing and useful for me. May all the organizers and participants achieve their goals. For his future life I wish Mr Kehrein the same energy he had during the seminar. Then he can teach even more students, entrepreneurs and people who are eager to learn new things.
10. Success is the result of hard work. If we hope for some accidental luck, we’ll never achieve anything. Mr Kehrein – thank you for the push I needed so much in my life.
11. This intensive training has clearly structured a lot of ideas and thoughts in my head and gave me a big portion of motivation. “Set yourself goals and enjoy every day to achieve them” – this sentence motivated me to achieve my goals every day with a lot of persistence and consequence. I sincerely wish Mr Kehrein’s enthusiasm will never fade! Thanks to the organizers for this cool seminar. Maria Vivchar
12. Mr Kehrein taught me to challenge myself. He showed me that I can achieve my goals. The most important part is the start – you have to find out what you really want to achieve. Then you have to make a plan to get closer to your goal day by day. Mr Kehrein showed us the methods to make this way to your goal easier. I would like to add that this seminar was very interesting – six hours passed in a flash. A big thank you to the organizers and to Mr Kehrein for this lesson.
13. I liked it very much that Mr Kehrein can explain the most complicated facts and terms and make them easy to understand. The training material he offered us was well chosen and very interesting. A very important part in this seminar were the things Mr Kehrein told us about his life, which were very motivating and encouraging. Another important fact is that we – young students, future entrepreneurs or employees – can learn a lot from the know-how of European companies. I wish every participant that he or she may achieve their goals. Thank you, Mr Kehrein and organizers of this seminar for this wonderful chance.
14. For me personally this seminar showed new aspects of long known instruments of influence on your own life. I could take a lot of time to analyze my personality and get to the bottom of many things. It was very important that Mr Kehrein only provided a guidance for us through his statements – in the end everybody had to draw his own conclusions. The seminar was very interesting . Everybody was in the “Flow-Channel”. I would like to emphasize that Mr Kehrein has a great sense of humour. This seminar provided my brain with a lot of work for the coming months.
15. For me this seminar was the first motivation in my life to act. I got a lot of motivation to change my life for the better. The thirty hours I spent with Mr Kehrein taught me concentration, basics of time-management, and to set priorities. Auto-analyses made me realize what I really want and what I want to achieve in life. I found out which obstacles are in my way and how I can overcome them. I would like to thank Mr Kehrein for this.
Best wishes/Murayko Sofia
16. Thank you! This experience changed my life.
17. Dear Eckhard, your seminars are a unique mixture of long-time experience, flavoured with interesting stories of your life and prepared with a lot of soul. Your charisma, your dedication and your personal style motivate, provoke and challenge. Once the seminar is over one would like to start right away with the next one. I am looking forward to the next possibility. Thank you for your philanthropy, your love for your job and for Lviv. You have a very important mission here.
Prof. Dr. Marianna Kokhan-Klepets